Where Can I Buy Plugs & Tunnels Online

Where Can I Buy Plugs & Tunnels Online

 

How to Take Care of Stretched Ears

There are different ways of taking care of your stretched ears. Everyone does it a little bit differently. This is just my method. For the first probably week after I stretch my ears, I try to leave them alone. Just leave your ears the fuck alone, and let them heal.

If they're irritating you, if they're itching, if they feel sore or anything, you can go ahead and do a sea salt soak. Or if you have H2Ocean, that's good to spray on them, and if they feel really dry, you could try applying some oil, but I usually don't do any of those things except for the occasional sea salt soak in the week after. I like to do this because the body takes care of itself on its own, if you just don't interrupt your body's natural process. Once I've left my ears alone for about a week, I'll move on to probably doing a sea salt soak three times a week. At this point, I also like to start putting Coconut oil on my ears a couple of times a week, as well as doing up to maybe a 3 minute massage. People say they do them for longer, but honestly, I get bored too easily and want to leave my ears alone. Once my ears have completely healed, or once it's been about three weeks since I've stretched, I'll start taking them out when I shower. And then I'll massage my naked lobes in the shower.

I continue to probably do a sea salt soak at least once every two weeks, just to keep my ears nice and fresh, and to keep them from having any sort of an odor. So I'm going to walk you through how I'm currently taking care of my ears. So I'll take my ears. I'm not going to take my ears off, wow. So I take my plugs out of my ears, and I'll set them aside and usually take a shower. When I'm taking a shower, I'll just massage my ear lobes and try to get any dead skin off. I don't use any soap, I just use water and my fingers, and just give them a nice massage. After I've done everything else I need to do after getting out of the shower, I'll go back and put my jewelry in.


I will wash my jewelry with soap and water. I don't use alcohol that often, especially if I'm going to put it right back into my ear, because I don't want that going onto my lobe, because it could kill some cells that my body needs in the healing process. So what I like to do is take some coconut oil, and just rub it between my fingers until it gets oiled up and nice and melted. And I just massage my ear lobes. And this…I don't do this every day, I'd say I do this at least twice a week would be a good idea. I probably do it more like once a week, because I'm lazy and I forget. Other oils I know people like to use are jojoba oil vitamin e oil. I've heard avocado oil can be really good for the ears too, I just use coconut oil because that's what I always have at my house. Alright, and it's recommended to probably do a sea salt soak once a week.

I don't do that. I probably do it once every other week, if that. It's…I try to make sure I've done them at least once a month. I find that shot glasses are the best thing to do my sea salt soaks for just about any piercing. They are about, I believe, a three ounce glass. My local piercing shop always gives me a little bundle of non-iodized sea salt every time I get a piercing. And it recommends to mix either one quarter of a teaspoon of sea salt with 8 ounces of water, or 4 teaspoons with a gallon of water. It says to heat the solution in a microwave until warm, but not hot. Always test temperature before soaking. If possible, fully submerge the piercing into a cup. Otherwise, do a compress as explained in your aftercare. Soak for 7-10 minutes, two to three times a day. Yeah. I don't do that. Quite. I never use the microwave. I just use warm tap water. So I'm going to go get some water so that I can dissolve this sea salt into it.

Since it said an 8 ounce glass needs a quarter teaspoon of sea salt, I'll use a little less than half of that for my shot glass. Then you just will take your earlobe and soak it in I would say lukewarm…maybe a little warmer than room temperature water. And I'm not going to do this for the full three minutes, obviously. But you want to do this for it 7-10 minutes, I'd do it for maybe 3. But if your ears are burning and stinging after a stretch, this is a good way to help them calm down. I also would recommend that you switch your water out between ears, and make sure you're using clean water instead of just double dipping. I wouldn't recommend doing a sea salt soak too often, because they can really dry out your ears. So afterward, it's good to make sure you carefully just dry them off a little bit and moisturize them with the oil of your choice. Some sort of a natural, organic oil preferably. Just moisturize it. Just lube it up and that helps to make up for any of the moisture lost by the salt.

After cleaning your jewelry, put them back in. You can do this every day, but I find that just taking care of your ears this way once a week is plenty. Honestly with most piercings, they don't take a whole lot of work after the first few weeks, so just leaving them alone a lot of the time is what is going to make your piercings heal and last the longest. I think that's it for this video. If you have any more questions, you can leave them down in the comments below. If you liked this video, please give it a thumbs up, and if you haven't already, be sure to subscribe to my channel so you can stay updated for the next time I make a video. I'm going to be stretching up to half an inch next week I believe, so I'm really excited for that. Thank you so much for watching, and I'll see you again soon.



Related to where can i buy plugs & tunnels online:
Where Can I Find Wooden Hanging Gauges Online

Comments